BOOKS PUBLISHED –NOW HOW TO GET YOUR NAME OUT THERE?


 26TH March 2019

BOOKS PUBLISHED –NOW HOW TO GET YOUR NAME OUT THERE? 
Finding a way through the maze of creating an author platform and still having time to write, is a major problem for many authors. But if your name isn’t out there and on people’s reading list you might as well turn off your computer & concentrate on writing letters instead.  
I have been on the mailing list for AUTHORS PUBLISH for some time. Reading bits here & there.  Not doing too much with the info. NOW I have struck gold. I downloaded their free copy of HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR WORK edited by Caitlin Jans who is also the editor of Authors Publish Magazine.
Fourteen authors have contributed to this work. I have no doubt it will take me some time to work my way through & utilise the information. I’ve set myself up a daily to do list. The contents are set out in an easy to follow index, it is the magnitude of what I’m looking at & where I go from here that has me jumping up & down.  And trust me it is difficult to write unless I’m sitting.

No. 1 keeping up with my blog posts. No. 2 Author page (fb) No. 3 fb live.  Just for starters.
I’d love to hear from anyone else who has been struggling to establish their author identity

My next book Blood Knot is close to completion- so armed with this information I'll be starting out as a more experienced author.  More about that next time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: A Hint of Darkness

STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD