THE SMORGASBORD OF LIFE.

What more satisfying for an author than receiving great feedback from your readers. I have always been confident in myself as a writer BUT have to admit to being a tad scared that maybe people wouldn’t like my work. Of course all of the feedback I’ve had has been positive the people who hate it have kept it to themselves. Thank you!!!!
Still I’d love to hear from those of you who have read my book(s)  I really would welcome your feedback.
Please share comments with me on any of my posts.

Sarah Jorgensen

9:26 PM (19 hours ago)
to me
Hi Lori

I just wanted to say I have just finished the first book and I LOVED IT! I couldn’t put it down. The attention to detail, the story, the journey of Emmaline was so amazing and seemed very real. What a story, I can’t wait to read the next instalment. It should be a best seller!

(you can use that as a quote if you like ðŸ˜Š)

Yvonne Scott

Dec 4 (10 days ago)
to me
Hi Lori, it is 1am and I have finished The Journey of Emmaline and all I can say is the publisher that knocked it back has no idea what he missed. This would have been on his best seller list, still you  will be all the richer for his error in judgement. Lori I simply couldn't put it down once I started it,

Photos of my book launch The Drill Hall in Townsville. Wonderful, brilliant, exciting night. to share with family,friends & book lovers. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: A Hint of Darkness

BOOKS PUBLISHED –NOW HOW TO GET YOUR NAME OUT THERE?

STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD