This has changed my world. I'm now officially a published novelist. 
The truck pulled up in the driveway, the dogs barked & I held my breath. They are here. My books are here. How to describe my emotions. Disbelief, excitement, absolute terror; what if they didn’t look good, what if they looked awful?  I waited until family arrived before opening. That’s how off the scale I was. I kept circling the boxes. Started ripping off the tape & stopping myself. Calm down Lori. Just calm down. 

The big moment arrived. Hugs & kisses, congratulations glasses clinking & what can I say? I’m over the moon. They look absolutely incredible & I can’t wait for people to start reading them. This is what it's all about. You spend years researching & writing & all the while in your head you're sharing with your readers. I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I've enjoyed writing them
I'd love to hear from you. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: A Hint of Darkness

That elusive thing: time

STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD