MORE POWER TO INDIE AUTHORS

I'd be happy to share what I've learned over the past six months and to hear about your own experiences. We Indie authors are a unique but steadily growing tribe. From dedicated writer to published author. IT'S damned hard work but oh so worth it. I've just about been glued to my office chair for weeks- months on end. My family are practically starving to death. Not true.  They are all quite capable of cooking for themselves (& me). Hmm sometimes more than others.

 Soo many things to learn about branding. promoting & marketing. Soo many sites to check out. And while I'd love to say I've sold thousand of books- I'm quietly confident it will happen. And in the meantime they are selling slowly.

So for those of you who have bought my books I'd love to hear from you. Please leave  a comment (whether you've read my books or not)  My personal facebook page is www.facebook.com/lorihurst.581

For those fellow authors out there I've just started an authors/ readers group.
www.facebook.com/readerswritersreadersgroup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excerpt: A Hint of Darkness

That elusive thing: time

STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD